Ivory problems - Help Help!

Stephen Powell pianotec@ihug.co.nz
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:37:21 +1300

A word of thanks to all those who offered advice regarding my ivory =
problem.  I did manage to buff (and buff, and buff!) the green out.  I =
tell ya, lifting off that brass clamp and seeing a green ivory made me =
want to run away and hide!  With the others, I put a layer of waxed =
paper between the two which took care of the problem.

Reactions of this type are certainly something to be aware of!

Stephen

Stephen Powell, RPT
Auckland, NZ