What do you tell a 90 year old lady....

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:00:15 +0000

Regarding old women.

I was just "tuning" a %$/$#  Princess Ingrid spinet for an 86 year old
woman. She fortunately realized that the spinet was what it
was.  Thankfully she was much more interested in reading my fortune from a
coffee cup, two of them, actually. <g>

I don´t see why the old woman should take it badly if you explain to her
how the pedal works.  They´re always so nice, aren´t they?

Kristinn

P.S. And they´re ALWAYS so eager to pay, and give you chocolate or whatever. :)