Strange call, melodic vs. harmonic

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:13:04 -0600

Interesting observation, re. comparing higher octave to lower
by playing lower first, thus tuning sharp, as opposed to playing
oct.s together. Heard this from a highly skilled tuner in our area
who is now 89 yrs. old, and not tuning anymore. What say you
about a similar occurrence in the bass. Or does it not apply?

Carl