More pictures of Iceland

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:06:25 -0500

I have been trying to look at your pictures since you first posted and have
not been able to get to them. I type in the "piano5" and the "tech" and keep
getting the message: "Account access is temporarily down". Anyone know
wazzup here?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristinn Leifsson" <istuner@islandia.is>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: More pictures of Iceland

'ello

I just wanted to chime a little in on one of the pictures.
The one with me standing like a troll or whatever with the worst grimace
ever, and labeled ever so aptly "Kristinn.jpg"  (It was cold O.K.?)
Well, the scenery there is quite spectacular.  I donīt know whether you
realize it, but the ice there is about 50 meters below me.
She used a digital camera, but itīs quite understandable that a
non-professional camera doesnīt catch the scope of a thing like this.

Heckster

At 08:13 1.3.2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Fantastic pictures, Carol
>
>Did you use a digital or SLR camera?  I'm considering buying a digital, so
>I'm curious
>
>Phil Ryan
>Miami Beach, FL  (It's warm here.)

Plate