Thine Hallow Pitche

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:58:24 -0800

Do you also not quibble when you bring it back down to A440 with no one to thank you for your extra work.  I have no problem as long as I'm paid to pitch raise before the tuning for the performance and paid to pitch lower before the tuning for the next performance.  Are you being paid for the extra work and do figure in the extra work on the next tuning?

David I.