A=444 Hz

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:31:56 -0500

Howard and list,
    It seems to me that, temperament being equal, everything would sound
brighter, not just the thirds. I would suspect that you could pick and interval
you want to compare and they all would sound brighter just because of the
higher pitch. To say that thirds alone would stand out as being brighter than
the others just doesn't make sense to me.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté