upright pedal extenders

Roy Peters roy.peters@mindspring.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:51:26 -0500

We have had one of these for a couple of years.  My children started playing
using Suzuki method when they were very young, and the teacher wanted us to buy
one.  It has worked  well.  We bought it through someone else, not Jansen, but
it sounds like the same thing.  I'm not so sure about the longer practice time
claim, however.

Roy Peters