excessive amounts of included text

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:42:23 -0700

Your right.  Allllllll that wasted bandwidth is inter fearing with napster
downloads.  After all, text uses soooooooooo much space.

So sorry...  I couldn't help myself.  I've heard the "It wastes bandwidth"
thing so many times it's almost a joke.  Some little old lady in W.
Undershirt, Alabama is sending so many letters to Santa that it is slowing
down the whole net, don't ya know.  Paleeeeease!

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

>  It sure does waste time and bandwidth to include all of that excess
baggage.

                <<<<Warning>>>>
wasted bandwidth below

The following will reduce your internet speed by
.0000000000167milliseconds.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ  1234567890

E=MC2

"The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Over The Lazy Dog".

(more wasted bandwidth)