'C' fork users only (inferior 'A' fork users need not apply)

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:28:16 +0000

 In message <B6CB1F5B.3780%thepianoarts@home.com>, thepianoarts
 <thepianoarts@home.com> writes

>   Are you using the the 3 rd. 6 th. test to set a forth, that is the G up
>to C, ofr for another interval width check?

 You use the 6 th to test the G to C  the D and the A most times fall
 into place unless it is a v small piano.

>    Is setting the relative speed of C up to E, which is the first interval
>in Barries pattern, later modified when G is introduced?

 Not normally, however,  when I set the A to the D and check with the E I
 some times have to make the E wider so the fifth is cleaner and re check
 the rest of the scale done so far

 Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/