Grey Market Pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:14:05 -0800

Regarding the basic attitude. I think the manufacturers are missing the =
point
When I completely rebuild a fine old instrument, my guarantee is: If it =
ceases to function, under normal use, I will fix it again for FREE! I do =
not put time limits or any other limits on that guarantee! This means if =
my client moves to lower slobovia and his piano ceases to function =
properly and there is a competant technician available, I will pay that =
technician to fix it!
It is my opinion, that if a manufacturer makes a product, that =
manufacturer should not limit accessability to parts and service. No =
Matter What! This whole Grey Market stuff is BS!
Joe Garrett