ET recordings

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 13:22:18 -0600

Hi,

The recording is fairly clean. It is a tuning by Norman Yeend. Download the
.zip file expand it and play it with windows media player. It does not
include setting the first note to a pitch source.

Perhaps some patient soul will write out the temperament sequence.

http://www.wendycarlos.com/resources.html

Quote by Wendy Carlos:

"DigiPerformer 1.6+/ Performer 5.1+ Format or Standard MIDI Format or .ZIP
version of MIDI format file of something rather unusual: all the notes
played during the tuning of Wendy's Steinway by her lifelong master piano
technician, Norman Yeend. "Norman is simply the best piano tuner I've
encountered. He's exact, flexible, and really tries to please. And no one
else's tuning method lasts so long, is so durable as his. I'm lucky to have
found him! Lovely man." (If you ever need one of the sharpest piano
technicians in NYC, you might wish to leave a message on Yeend's biz
number: (212) 795-1902. Recommended.)"

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/