future of the acoustic piano

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:57:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm a serious Christian piano player (I mainly like
the old songs, and some of the newer non-rock
Christian songs).  I like acoustic pianos for
performing and playing at home, and digitals, like the
Yamaha PSRs or CVPs (my favorites so far) are good for
fooling around, and sometimes for playing at home or
in an informal setting.  (IMHO)