key leads

David Stanwood dstanwood@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:04:25 -0000

David,

Adding lead to the key will make the down weight lower but will the action
really feel lighter?

With the missing lead added is the front weight below the ceiling?  (Front
Weight Ceiling published in the PTG Journal, March 2000)

What level weight are the hammers,.. is lightening them an option?

What is the friction weight?  Within acceptable levels?

Measure, measure, measure.... Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge

David Stanwood

http://www.stanwoodpiano.com