treatment for arthritis/hand pain

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:06:44 EST

Terry:
For what it's worth, when I began studying aikido 6 years ago (at age 48), I
couldn't bend my legs more than about 30 degrees without pain; along with the
training which solved most of the stiffness, I took Glucosamine for awhile
and had pretty amazing results. Now that's two variables (exercise and
chemicals), and I don't know which had the greater impact, but I suspect that
the training is the most effective. But I don't discount the G. I didn't
suffer any side effects that I could tell either. Let me know if you try it.
PR-J