treatment for arthritis/hand pain

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:35:27 -0800

Two things:  First, glucosamine is not a chemical, but rather is derived =
from shrimp and crab shells.  There should not be any side effects from =
it, unless the formula is somehow wrong, and your body doesn't respond =
well to it.  I suggest a product called Bio-glucosamine, put out by a =
company called Molecular Biologics.  Call your local health stores and =
find out who carries it. =20

Second, may I suggest reading a book "There is a Cure for Arthritis" by =
Paavo O. Airola, N.D.  I believe it will put you on a new path of how =
you look at this ailment. =20

Wishing you great health!  Trix Erwin (Dale's wife)