key leads

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:14:21 -0000

Dear Inquisitors:

The initial post is as printed.  The down weight is high because a lead from
the original leading pattern was removed.  The upweight and downweight will
be fine if I replace the missing lead.  The customer does not wish to spend
the money to redesign the action.  He simply wants the action returned to
its original form by replacing the missing leads.
The only issue at this point is whether I can find a 9/16" lead as
originally came out of the piano, or whether I will have to expand a 1/2"
lead to fit the hole.

David Love