arthritis/hand pain..thanks all!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:05:42 -0800

I have been using a "thumper" and ball end on my hammer for over a year now,
and both are great stress reducers. The pain seems to come and go and may
just due to overwork, and NOT arthritis. As a preventative measure I am now
taking condroitin/Glucosomide 1500/1200 mgs. Also just started soaking my
hand in very warm/hot water with epsom salt. Then dry and rub in sports
creme. Next morning pain is totally gone. I may also ask my Doc to prescribe
anti-inflammies. Thanks to all for your helpful hints and suggestions!

Stay tuned,

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA