key leads !!

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 05:07:33 -0000

Keith:

These are good points and ones that I considered.  Fortunately, because of
the location of the missing lead, a 3 gram differential between the 1/2" and
9/16" lead will only make a difference of 1.5 - 2 grams in the downweight.
Because the hammers were recently given a good filing (by me) to remove a
few decades worth of string grooves, much of that weight may have been
compensated for.

David Love