What do you tell... + a true story

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:01:41 +0100

I find myself 100 percent in aggreement with you here Kent.  The only exception I
take to this standpoint is the reality that there are so many unschooled "techs"
around. That fact kinda clouds the picture a bit and makes the "confused,
frustrated and anxious" customer syndrome a bit easier to understand (albiet not
completely). Further clouding of the picture is the general customer service
attitude from dealers. While some are very responisble minded, enough are not
that customers (in just about every branch I suppose) are often enough skeptical
from the get go.

Still, for those who simply out and out dont want to pay, dont want to
understand... but want everything fixed perfectly... hey... I can live with out
that kinda customer. IMHO...grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.