how to respond to customer's concerns...

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:10:20 +0100

I think you handled this very well. Your advice seems sound enough. Its a good
idea to get pretty familiar with what affects the climate really has and doesnt
have on pianos. That way if you ever get grilled on the subject matter by a
customer you can stand firmly on solid ground and have no trouble explaining
yourself.