Baldwin key bushing removal

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:40:03 -0500

John -

Don't know what the gummy stuff is, but I would try vinegar first.  Then
a solvent like acetone or lac. thinner.  Then one of the citrus cleaners
- it's supposed to be good on gummy stuff.  I also have heard of, but
never used, a product called "de-gloo" or something like that (de-goo?),
which sounds precisely like what you need.  You might check at a good
hardware or woodworker's store.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com