new

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:13:58 -0600

Hello All,
As many of you know, I create caster cups out of the exotic hard woods.  I
just finished a set out of a species of wood called Lignum Vitae.  I have
been told that the wood is among the hardest of all hardwoods and is used to
fabricate bearings.  If you would like to see a scan of them drop me an
email and I will attach a pic.  I got the wood at a source on the web called
The Lumber Lady in Yuma , Az
Peace
Jim
                           James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Benches  in St.
Louis, MO
(314) 845-8282
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010