reinstallation with

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:28:24 EST

In a message dated 3/13/1 2:07:48 PM, RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:
When I mentioned taking an entire board out in one piece, and then attempting
 reinstallation with  new crown

Ron asks:
And that would be done by...???

Well,  I think if the board was clamped back into the rim, with spacers
placed between the case struts and the bottom of the board, directly under
the  bridge, crown could be reinstalled.  Just bend that puppy in there and
when the glue dries there should be a very slight margin between the board
edges and the inside of the rim.  (which should be filled with something at
least as hard as maple.
Just a thought, think it could work?
Ed