Level of Service

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:46:31 +0100

Excellent posting Kent. You said in very complete fashion many things I am lots
of others are in very much aggreement with for a variaty of reasons. Non the
least of these is simple good buisness practice. I think this posting is so good
that I would like to see you extend it a bit and submit it as an article for the
journal. Nice going.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.