reinstallation with

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:55:03 +0100

Wouldnt you be better off (assuming you wanted to save the old panel for whatever
reasons) removeing the ribs and machine crowning new ones and forcing new crown
in this fashion ? I mean as long as you are thinking about removing the
soundboard whole.

Another thought.... What kinda effect is the neccessary amount of steam going to
have on the rim and other relavant wood in the area ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.