Chickering wippens - help!!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:03:22 -0600

>  I would especially apperciate
>any advice from our resident sages such as Ron or Del.
>.
>Thanks - Matt Wynne, Suffolk, NY chapter

I checked out the sage, and it turns out to be oregano. Sorry, I don't have
any easy outs on this one. It seems to me that the options are limited. If
you can't find direct replacements, you can either tear down and rebuild
what you have, or have a set custom made.  Before considering either of
those options though, I'd look at the possibility of replacing the rail
with a more standard modern configuration and building a new action around
standard Renner parts.

Ron N