Teflon centers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:01:19 -0600

Hi Kieth,
               I think it started around my butt against the wall
experience, using CA thin to secure the bushing in the flange yoke. I have
checked the piano several times and it's holding up great.
The noise from teflon bushings come more from the bushing/flange fit, than
problems with centre pins.
The CA glue holds the bushing and stabalizes the wood around the bushing,
no more problems.
I would ream and repin for 4 swings, to be on the safe side.
Regards roger