Pierce Atlas Idea

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:30:25 -0600

on 3/13/01 10:31 AM, John M. Formsma at jformsma@dixie-net.com wrote:

> I've been thinking over the last couple of months how nice it would be to
> have the Pierce Piano Atlas on CDROM. This way, we could have easier access
> to it while entering in customer data on our computers.

Not that this is a complete substitute by any means, but while we are
waiting for the atlas on CD, some lists of serial numbers are available on
the internet, and can be downloaded and stored on your computer.

I have found the Steinway serials numbers at the Steinway site,
the Everett and Yamaha numbers at the Yamaha site, and the
Knabe and Mason & Hamlin numbers at the Pianodisc site.

Kent Swafford