Pinblock Plugs

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:30:32 -0500

Terry -

Paul is referring to Abatron's products.  I have used two of their
products quite extensively on the exterior of my Victorian home with
remarkably good results.  Great for restoration of damaged sills, drip
caps, trim no longer available, etc.

I have used their thin stuff - "Liquid Wood" for solidifying soft or
damaged wood, and their putty-consistency product called "Wood Epox" for
filling larger voids.  Abatron can be reached at 1-800-445-1754.

I would not rate their stuff better or worse than West System, just
another very good choice in the world of epoxies.  They seem to market
heavily to the architectural restoration side of the market.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com