Plastic Lakk

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:54:20 -0500

Could be epoxy.  I'd figure that if it's not lacquer (test that as per
previous note), it could be polyester.  I saw polyester finixh on a
Bosendorfer crack from cold exposure on an orchestra tour.  Like Tim said
in Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail" - "I tried tuh warn yuh.  But
would you listen to me?  Oh, no, thought you knew it all, didn't yuh?"

Wally Wilson, RPT