Improving Projection..

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:48:08 +0100

What kind of room acoustics are we talking here.  What kinda shape is the
action in, regulation etc... hard hammers are not neccessarily equivalant to
loud ones,... how much of a budjet are you gonna be able to work for... etc..
Would help in to know this things in order to come with appropriate
suggestions.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is no doubt going to be fraught
with difficulty and frustration, tho should you succeed you will have at least
some satisfaction of a job well done.

This message will selv destruct in 12 seconds.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.