Projection Perception

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:19:42 -0500

..ok folks..I'm back from the salt mines..

I have taken the following notes from your responses(thanks to all,
especially Dr. Stanwood and Sir Onery Newton:)..

Terry is right..there is no budget for this..no one knows there's a problem
except for me..bravo Terry..I hope the 'what is projection'?question was
answered for you..if not, I'll explain my perception of it to you privately.

Richard, it's a newer Wurly..less than 4 years old.

So Newton..Sir..with no budget and no one knows there's a problem except me,
how does one procede?

I'll tell you this..I am not buying hammers and installing them at MY
expense..that much I will promise you..Your post about what hammers will
produce what sound was a real eye-opener, and I'll bet I was not alone..I
love Abels, but this piano ain't gettin' them!

I am going to try softening, matting, voicing AND try the binder
clips..that's a cost I can recoup!

Newton, I love you..we ALL love you, but unfortunately this time your
suggestions, as right as I know they are, will not get done.

Hey folks..I just told Newton "no way".

Yes..this man (me) has no brains!

roo(k)