Improving Projection..

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:23:38 EST

Enough with the self flagellation; just accept along with the rest of us old
codger, nervous nellies, etc. that we all have the same goal in mind. It's
like trying to get sober; it's easy to quit, just try to stay quit; much like
hammers, getting them somewhere in voice after a while isn't that hard, but
creating stability over the long term is damned hard.

Anyway, I just had to throw in my two cents worth on the subject. By the way,
where was Abel in that list?
PR-J