Loose bridge pins.

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:23:49 -0000

Normally I would unhitch the string and put a few drops of very thin CA glue
on the pin letting it run down into the hole wiping off the excess very
quickly.  I have had this problem recently on a couple of old MH's and it
solved the problem very well.  Even given the recent discussion, I don't
think treating a single pin would create too many problems for the
unforeseeable future.

David Love