lost and found

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:50:59 -0600

At 17:59 03/15/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Conrad:  If you want to add to your list,......
>Carl Meyer

Thanks for the input Carl, et al, but my list is only things which I myself
have found. (otherwise it wouldn't be _my_ list.) Nothing personal.  It is
always fascinating what people "store" in their pianos.  Reading those
"entrails" certainly gives a glimpse into their lives.

>She was becoming quite agitated and then said: "Why didn't you put them
>back?"
>
>Dave Peake, RPT

After a church youth group had a "talent night" I had to remove a quantity
of Cocoa Crispies from one of our S&S Ds.  I would gladly have returned it
to the rightful owner in the most pleasant way possible.

Don't ask.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
What if there were no hypothetical questions?