Glue Applicator

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:18:27 -0800

Hey guys & gals,
I was taught to use a round toothpick for applying hot hide glue to =
bushing cloth. (my teachers, of course, were the Fandrichs) The =
technique is easy to learn. Just dip the toothpick in the glue, let it =
stop dripping. Then simply roll the glue onto the strip. That should be =
enough for about ten bushing slots. Hold the strip on the upper side of =
your index finger while you roll the glue on. The strip is held fast by =
your thumb. It's easier to do than to explain it in this format! Give it =
a try.
Regards,=20
Joe Garrett