odorless CA

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:53:20 -0600

There can be a difference between something that is odorless and something that has no dangerous fumes.  Untreated natural gas has no odor, yet is fatal.  That is why they put the smell in it, so you'll know you're getting gassed.  I wouldn't assume that just because you can't smell the odorless glue that it is harmless.

dave

>If you're going to use CA glue where there is a concern such as this,
>forget taking chances, or so called proper ventilation.  Use Bob Smith
>Super Gold thin CA.  It's odorless.  No fumes.
>
>It can be ordered from LoneStar, 1-800-687-5555

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University