The Bad News

Dick Powell dbpowell1@juno.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:38:09 -0600

It has to be said and accepted that soon will be the day if not here
today that anyone can tune a piano and in some cases just as good as the
experienced professional.
Hi Leo, I don't think this statement is true. If a piano player is tuning
just his own piano I really don't think he will do a good job. It took me
probably several hundred pianos to tune before really developing a good
hammer technique and ear and ETD machine training. Just my opinion.
Dick Powell

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.