Accu-Tune :(

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:34:42 +0100

Grin... I aggree.. and have stated so in so many words many
times.,,, but hey.... as long as significant numbers amoung our
ranks hang on to concepts like "Its the end result that counts...
not whether the tooner has a brain"... then I suppose you are
going to have to accept this kinda thing... and hey... who was it
who said not so long ago something about being more pleased with
the results of dancing dial beginners then some relatively
seasoned aural tuners ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.