The Bad News

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:23:43 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

>  If they can do the job better than the professional, the professional has no
> business
> pretending to be a professional. This is too often the case.

Hmmm.. interesting.

> Personally, I wouldn't want any part of a job any knuckle dragger who could
> work a doorknob in under three attempts could shuffle in off the streets
> and do with ten minutes training and a black box. I'd be embarrassed to
> show up and expect to be paid for going through the motions, and would be
> off looking for a more demanding and entertaining job.
>
> But that's just my opinion.

We aggree Ron... but  I am not so sure how many out in the world are in
aggreement with us. I know plenty who wouldnt hesitate to jump at the chance
for some easy money... indeed the little clip from the rest of your post above
shows you know this to be true on some level. Its all to often the case.

Still... I gotta believe that IF there is a real threat represented by ETD's to
our profession... its the threat I have mentioned elsewhere.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.