Accu-Tune :(

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:35:24 +0100

Grin... you were counted amoung those numbers even as I wrote the first words
of that post Ron. I know where you stand... and I dont aggree at all.  The
issue is not, and has never been the end result. That, I am afraid, is too
vague. The issue is and always will be one of human intellect. What other
standards can their be for apraisal you ask. ?? One that includes the appraisee
to demonstrate an understanding of the rational behind the physical task at
hand. In my opinion, turning a blind eye to everything but the finished result
is little better then a "the end justifies the means" rational.

No offense meant whatsoever.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.