tuning fork

Richard Wolff r.a.wolff@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:12:49 -0600

The better question is, what do I do on that day when my SAT isn't =
working and if have a full day of tuning?  I want a back-up plan!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 7:17 PM
  Subject: Re: tuning fork

  Richard,=20
  I'm curious.  What do you do with your tuning fork if you have a SAT =
III?=20

  Clyde=20

  Richard Wolff wrote:=20

    According to my SAT III, my tuning fork is 2.5 cents flat.  I'm =
guessing that I can change this by filing something off of the fork- do =
I take some from the upper ends, bottom end, middle?