West Systems Epoxy?

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:11:32 -0000

I get it from Pianotek and it comes in 30 minute or 5 minute cure rates.  I
use both depending on the repair.  It comes clear clear and you can also get
a fileting blend from them to thicken it which gives it a sort of wood
color.  In this form it is sometimes used for filling holes (e.g old capstan
holes if you are moving the line).  I also use it for sizing stripped holes
in the hammer or whippen flange rail.  Dries hard but you can work with it.
Lots of uses--good stuff.

David Love