OT:)))))) more drinking in Sweden (puritans be wary)

Linda Stråhle linda.laserbeam@home.se
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:11:45 +0100

Ah, hello List!  I am quite happy to promulgate, if that=B4s a word or =
anything you know, dudes, man, a Swedish piano tunesse called Linda =
(Maria) Str=E5hle, formally, or inso- formally designated as lasergrl by =
me! =20

Take it away Linda!

Oh, Kristinn,,, you are so nice...you even tuned my piano in the =
"Leifsson White Key Temperament"!
After this......  You dude,  Iceman???
Actually, Listees, we=B4ve been having a good or the greatest time.
Thanks to the list or its creators. We would never have met if it =
weren=B4t for this list. And it is just amazing.....how life turns =
out...
We=B4ll probably stay friends for ever,,, and all because of the List..
greetings to all of you especially Carol, Newton and Richard Brekne,

Linda Str=E5hle=20
and

ooohhhh,, I=B4m not quite finished here, baby!!   Oh, The Leifsson White =
Key Temperament... what else could I have done... she was my host for 6 =
days... dudes/dudettes... woah... what the heck, her piano=B4s "tuned" =
now.  She wouldn=B4t do it herself, oh who tunes his/her own piano =
anyway???? (we had a thread on this earlier if you didn=B4t remember.) =20

premature P.S... Linda just spilled some white wine now, she=B4s SOOO =
violent. I=B4m not joking!  We were at the Malm=F6 museum two days ago =
and we were looking at historical instruments.  Of course we weren=B4t =
supposed to actually PLAY the pianos, let alone try to take them =
apart!!!  Well, she haggled her way into getting the permission to look =
at them (topically speaking). (Broadwood, Pleyel and so on...) After 1 =
minute she decided to become her clumsy self and drop the lid with a =
nice discordant BOOOOOM sound in a =
not-so-sound-engineered-kind-of-way-you -know  ( we are so enjoying =
writing this post!)

So post-premature P.S. part of this post over...-

Linda is a wonderful person... (interjection by Linda) So is Kristinn =
(thank you Linda) oh,, thank you Kristinn!!!.... (you=B4re welcome you =
know...)

We=B4ve had the most amazing mutual vacation thingy.  The only event =
that stands out from our trips to museums and the 5 star American Psycho =
style restaurant I took her to yesterday to celebrate her hostfulnesss =
these past days was in fact her introductory visit to the Copenhagen =
Amorous Store.

 Kristinn

P.S.... seriously... almost sobering up.. kind of.. (Kristinn=B4s =
interjection (not) )=20

If it weren=B4t for the List, we would never have met.=20
And now we would like to share it with You (+lurkers) ... THAMK YPu... =
sorry that should be

 Thank you!  =20

Kristinn (Caesar) Leifsson  ((Iceman))
Linda (Maria) Str=E5hle       ((lasergrl))
=20

P.S. Really this time.  We=B4re sorry about introducing this List to =
drunk posting
... it=B4s Richard=B4s fault anyway.. bye ya=B4ll

we love YOU  !!!!!!

&
L=20

 K & L