OT:)))))) more drinking in Sweden (puritans be wary)

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:53:59 +0100

Gotta say you two.. I am soooooo very pleased to have read this
note from you both. And tickled to the nth degree of pinkness
that you are getting on so fine. I knew you two would enjoy each
others company. Linda is a gem for sure, bright as a whip and
very very full of life. Kristinn I have only met in cyberspace,
but you often get a feeling about certain people... and I just
knew it... and I am very glad.  Always neat to hear stories of
growing and new friendships like this.

Grin... when you are sober you can tell us all about Frankfurt,
the rest of Sweeden, and your trip in general. And Perhaps this
will change Kristinns mind about the Stockholm convention this
fall ??? Hope so anyways.

Linda Stråhle wrote:

> Ah, hello List!  I am quite happy to promulgate,

A little promulgating never did anyone any harm.... :) Party on !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.