Signing off... Off topic / Not Piano Related

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:47:39 -0500

Hi List,

Just wanted to let any of you know that might be interested...

I'm signing off the list for a while. (actually, I already have...)   I'm in
the midst of packing for my move to Louisiana, and I need to pack up the
computer.

Hope to resubscribe soon.

In case any of you would like to reach me, I have a new e-mail address.

trouts_place@hotmail.com

The old one still works now, but it's about to expire, so if you want to get
a hold of me, the new one should work throughout and after the move.  Maybe
after that I can get a new address with a little pizzazz!

Take care, all.

See ya soon.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA...  soon to be Slidell, LA
trouts_place@hotmail.com