It Doesn't Matter

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:36:44 -0800

This kind of comment comes from someone who either has never been a
member or hasn't been for a very long time.  I don't disagree with all
the reactions that have already been posted, but I would rather see Leo
in the Guild with his prejudices dispelled than further confirmation
that nobody wants him.  I once made a suggestion (on PTG-L) that PTG
offer a money-back guarantee on a first year membership, just to show
how serious we are about being inclusive.  I really don't think anyone
would ask for it, but the few who do will justify the many who don't.

What do you say?

Paul S. Larudee, RPT