Fwd: Re: It Doesn't Matter

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:24:02 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2001 11:16:20 AM, David I. wrote:

<<"I just realized I gave away PTG's secret shake...does this mean I'm
dis-capoed?">>

Well it sho is a secret I din't know about it but then I am always of the 10%
who don't know nuttin! :-)  While we don't have a secret ring we does has tha
RPT 'Pin'...you know the one with the hidden transmitter what done lets de
home office keep track of us'ns and know when to raise dues!!!

 I think that it is time to let this thread die since the originator has had
his 15 minutes of fame and............. that has probably been 11 minutes too
much.
My view.
 Jim Bryant (FL)