It Doesn't Matter

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:45:34 -0800

John,

You and Ed are assuming that these folks will actually want to have
their money back.  I believe that the number who fail to see the benefit
of membership will be so small that it will be worth the cost of those
few to reach the others.  Nothing could make a clearer statement that we
are not a bunch of elitists.

Paul