Apology (Re: End result (was Re: Accu-Tune :( [revisited]

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:16:24 +0100

Gotta hand it to you again Keith... this is about as gracious and classy as
it gets. You set an example we all should take note of and learn from. I am
in your debt and at your service once again.

Different groupings in our membership of course have a variety of differing
views on many issues, and these semi piano-political issues can certainly
get us to ruffle our feathers from time to time,,,but one thing seems to
always shine through loud and clear. The PTG membership, each in their own
way, show a remarkable dedication towards promoting the best in piano
service that we possible can provide. We all encourage one another, help one
another, and pull together in order that we all may learn more about this
wonderful trade we have chosen for our lives. I personally have no doubt,
that especially the members of this list are dedicated towards furthering
those virtues. Though sometimes we may throw a few cyber punches at one
another, I am indeed grateful and privileged to have become acquainted with
each and every one of you.

IRHY

--
Richard Brekne